Welcome to Kingswood Security Management:
Our CCTV Training is designed to get you into the position where you can find work in the security sector upon completion of the course and obtaining the qualification. Once you have completed the course in CCTV you will have right to work in:
Sports Events/ Commercial Buildings
Retail Shops / Outlets Offices
Shopping centres/ Reception duties
Including anywhere in the UK or the world in a CCTV control room environment. This course has been developed to meet the requirements set out by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
Why Choose H&S Security Services?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, FIRST set of exams and certificate!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!
The SIA CCTV Course runs over 3 days and is divided in to 3 units:
Working within the Private Security Industry
- Working as a CCTV Operator within the private security Industry
- Practical Observation of CCTV Equipment within the Private Security Industry
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 2 Award in CCTV Operation (Public Surveillance) within the private security Industry certificate from an accredited awarding organisation.