Welcome to Kingswood Security Management:
The Door Supervisor training allows an individual to work in the security industry as both a door supervisor and as a security guard. It is one of the most popular security training courses available.
We have helped over 5,000 people achieve the SIA Door Supervisor Licence in London, and lots of people travel to us throughout the UK. The SIA Door Supervisor license allows an individual to work in premises such as shopping centres, retails stores, building sites, commercial premises such as office buildings, airports, and public places. It also gives you a licence to work in night clubs, bars and casinos.
This accredited qualification has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA) which requires the candidate to be at a minimum age of 18. It is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning and Qualifications and provides the necessary skills and knowledge for those who wish to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Door Supervisor.
We strongly recommend our customers to complete the Door Supervisor training over the standard Security Guarding training as it gives you access to more job opportunities!
Why Choose H&S Security Services?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, FIRST set of exams and certificate!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!
The SIA Door Supervisor Course runs over 6 days and is divided in to 4 units:
- Working within the private security industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management
- Physical intervention
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 2 Award in Door Supervisor within the private security Industry certificate from an accredited awarding organisation.