Welcome to Kingswood Security Management:
Our Emergency First Aid at Work 1 Day course are all HSE and Awarding body approved. This qualification has been accredited by the regulators of England, Wales and Northern Ireland (Ofqual, Welsh Government and CCEA) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
We provide First Aid courses because we believe that it’s important to help people in need of aid, so many people die needlessly because no one could give them first aid when they needed it. We believe in the value of First Aid and how it can help save lives, prevent injuries and make a difference.
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
Why Choose H&S Security Services?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, FIRST set of exams and certificate!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!
The Level 3 Emergency First Aid course is a 1 Day course and is divided into several units:
- The roles and responsibilities of a first aider.
- How to assess an incident.
- How to assess an unresponsive casualty.
- How to manage a casualty who is bleeding (severe and minor).
- How to manage a casualty who is in shock.
- Seizures, choking and fainting.
- Burns and scalds.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 3 Award in Emergency First aid at work certificate.