Welcome to Kingswood Security Management:
The Fire Safety Level 2 course covers the role of the designated Fire Marshal. Delegates will learn about preventing fires and learn about the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them correctly.
The course is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Why Choose H&S Security Services?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, FIRST set of exams and certificate!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!
This HSE Compliant Fire Marshal course is a ½ day course and the topics covered are:
- The role of the fire marshal and responsibilities.
- Relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Preventing fires and the spread of them within buildings.
- Fighting fires with both fixed installations and portable extinguishers.
- Fire hazards and causes of fires.
- Emergency protocol, including evacuation, emergency lighting and assembly points.
- Fire alarms, fire drills and safety training.
- Fire risk assessment.
- Understanding categories of fire and how they differ.
- Meaning of the colour codes on fire extinguishers.
- Regular fire safety inspections and keeping a fire log.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 2 Fire Safety & Fire Marshal Certificate.