Welcome to Kingswood Security Management:
The Level 3 First Aid at Work course is delivered through a combination of two days of training and self-study (blended learning). Once you book with us, you’ll receive an email that includes all the learning materials and resources required to get started. First Aiders with a First aid at work 3-day certificate are required in higher risk sites or places with a large workforce or high perceived level of risk. Emergency First Aid at Work 1-day trained staff are required in lower risk sites or places.
The Level 3 First Aid at Work course is more advanced than the basic 1-day EFAW training. Designed to ensure that on successful completion of the course delegates are trained first aiders in the workplace in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
If an employer has identified that first-aiders are needed in their workplace, they must ensure that those identified to be first aiders undertake training appropriate to the need. This course provides comprehensive set of practical skills needed to become a confident first aider at work, giving you both the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies.
Why Choose H&S Security Services?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, FIRST set of exams and certificate!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us or fellow approved/accredited partners only!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!
The Level 3 First Aid course is a 3 Day course and is divided into several units:
- The roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to assess an incident and conduct a secondary survey
- How to assess an unresponsive casualty
- How to manage a casualty who is bleeding (severe and minor) or in shock
- How to manage a casualty with injuries to bones, muscles and joints or with suspected head, spinal injuries and/or chest injuries
- Seizures, choking, fainting and asthma
- Burns, scalds and poisoning
- Eye injury
- Low blood sugar and severe allergic reactions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 3 Award in First aid at work certificate from an accredited awarding organisation.