Welcome to Kingswood Security Management:
This Paediatric First Aid course can be completed over 1 Day or 2 Days depending on your role. This course focuses on emergency scenarios that can happen when looking after young children and infants. It meets the Ofsted Early Years and Childcare Register requirements.
This course is for people working with young children and those working towards an early year’s educator qualification. This includes:
- People working in day nurseries
- People working in private nursery schools
- People working in pre-schools
- People working in before and after school clubs for children in the early years age group
- Carers of children at home
Why Choose H&S Security Services?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, FIRST set of exams and certificate!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us!
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!
- Allergic reaction
- Bites and stings
- Bone, joint and muscle injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Child and baby resuscitation (CPR)
- Childhood conditions
- Choking baby
- Choking child
- Communication and casualty care
- Eye injuries
- Foreign objects
- Head injuries
- Heat and cold extremes
- Low blood sugar
- Managing an emergency
- Minor and severe bleeding
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 3 Award in Paediatric from an accredited awarding organisation