Welcome to Kingswood Security Management:
Banksmen are operatives trained to direct vehicle movement on or around site. They are often called traffic marshals. Our 1/2 Day Traffic Marshal (Banksman) Course is a very important ticket to have for anyone working in construction, security, manufacturing, hospitality, parking enforcement or anyone with the responsibility of loading, unloading and movement of vehicles.
The course is aimed at supervisors, managers and anyone who wishes to control vehicles on and around site.
Every year, about 50 people are killed and more than 5000 people are injured in accidents involving workplace transport (www.hse.gov.uk/statistics). The most common causes are people falling from or being struck by a vehicle, objects falling from a vehicle, or vehicles overturning. Nearly a quarter of all deaths involving vehicles at work occur during reversing.
Many other reversing accidents do not result in injury but cause costly damage to vehicles, equipment and premises. Most of these accidents can be avoided by taking simple precautions, which will be explained during the course.
Why Choose H&S Security Services?
- Highest Genuine Pass Rate around!
- Most competitive prices in the UK!
- No hidden charges like some of our competitors!
- The price includes all the training, materials, FIRST set of exams and certificate!
- Fast Certification turnaround!
- Very experienced trainers and all courses delivered by us
- Street-Wise training incorporating real life scenarios!
- Free careers advice and employment opportunities!
This HSE Compliant Traffic Marshal (Banksman) course is a ½ day course and the topics covered are:
- Health & Safety Law on Traffic Management
- Traffic Management
- Traffic Risk Assessment
- Responsibilities of a Traffic Marshal/Banksman
- PPE & Safety Signs
- Dangerous Manoeuvres – Reversing
- HSE Hand Signals
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Photo ID Card and a Traffic Marshal (Banksman) Certificate.